Tuesday

Spooky Quotes for an October Night

Time to shiver... we are reading a few ghostly quotes this evening...

1. Now about those ghosts. I'm sure they're here and I'm not half so alarmed at meeting up with any of them as I am at having to meet the live nuts I have to see every day.
Bess Truman

2.   It is little I repair to the matches of the Southron folk, Though my own red roses there may blow; It is little I repair to the matches of the Southron folk, Though the red roses crest the caps, I know. For the field is full of shades as I near the shadowy coast, And a ghostly batsman plays to the bowling of a ghost, And I look through my tears on a soundless-clapping host As the run-stealers flicker to and fro, To and fro:รถ O my Hornby and my Barlow long ago!
Thompson, Francis

3. There was something awesome in the thought of the solitary mortal standing by the open window and summoning in from the gloom outside the spirits of the nether world. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

4. Ghost stories really scare me. I have such a big imagination that after I watch a horror movie like 'The Grudge', I look in the corners of my room for the next two days.
Vanessa Hudgens

5. I figure I basically am a ghost. I think we all are.
John Astin

6. A ghost is someone who hasn't made it - in other words, who died, and they don't know they're dead. So they keep walking around and thinking that you're inhabiting their - let's say, their domain. So they're aggravated with you.
Sylvia Browne


 I hope you will stop by to take a peek at my series of quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly lol!/

tags: quiet Halloween, scary night, sylvia browne, ghosts,  spooky halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment