Friday, October 1, 2010

Quotes About the Moon

Can't help it... I love the mystery of night and all it has to offer. And during the fall, even more so!


There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
George Carlin

Gray hairs seem to my fancy like the soft light of the moon, silvering over the evening of life.
Jean Paul

I’ll be your friend in daylight. I’ll treat you as a comrade in every gas-lit ballroom. But alone, under moonlight, I’ll not pretend that I want you for anything but mine.”
Courtney Milan,

For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us.

Richard H. Baker

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky Are all asleep to-night.”

William C. Bryant

Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Crescent Moon Pendant with Rolo Chain, 18"

No comments:

Post a Comment