Time to shiver... we are reading a few ghostly quotes this evening...
1. Now about those ghosts. I'm sure they're here and I'm not half so alarmed at meeting up with any of them as I am at having to meet the live nuts I have to see every day.
2. It is little I repair to the matches of the Southron folk, Though my own red roses there may blow; It is little I repair to the matches of the Southron folk, Though the red roses crest the caps, I know. For the field is full of shades as I near the shadowy coast, And a ghostly batsman plays to the bowling of a ghost, And I look through my tears on a soundless-clapping host As the run-stealers flicker to and fro, To and fro:ö O my Hornby and my Barlow long ago!
3. There was something awesome in the thought of the solitary mortal standing by the open window and summoning in from the gloom outside the spirits of the nether world. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
4. Ghost stories really scare me. I have such a big imagination that after I watch a horror movie like 'The Grudge', I look in the corners of my room for the next two days.
5. I figure I basically am a ghost. I think we all are.
6. A ghost is someone who hasn't made it - in other words, who died, and they don't know they're dead. So they keep walking around and thinking that you're inhabiting their - let's say, their domain. So they're aggravated with you.
I hope you will stop by to take a peek at my series of quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly lol!/
tags: quiet Halloween, scary night, sylvia browne, ghosts, spooky halloween
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
|Love... what life is all about|
Before you go to bed tonight... spend a little time thinking about how you met your significant other! Pleasant dreams :)
Love: What Life Is All About
Friday, October 1, 2010
I’ll be your friend in daylight. I’ll treat you as a comrade in every gas-lit ballroom. But alone, under moonlight, I’ll not pretend that I want you for anything but mine.”
For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us.
Richard H. Baker
“The moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky Are all asleep to-night.”
William C. Bryant
Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Crescent Moon Pendant with Rolo Chain, 18"